What are you really getting? It’s all in the details.
Imagine yourself after anticipating your new Better Built Home to be completed. You’ve finished your walk through and have the keys in your hands. You walk around your house and smell the freshness of your home. It’s newness. The clean lines, the soft carpets underfoot. You’ve got the removalist booked.
But then you ask – what else do I have to do?
There is one more thing you need to do – move straight in and add your personal style!
You can move right in after grabbing your keys, and if you haven’t already, choose your preferred light fittings and window coverings. The landscaping is something you can do as you go once you have a feel for your new home and the way your family uses the outdoor space.
It is hard to believe that it could be this easy but we at Better Built Homes want every client to have an experience that we would want for our own friends and family. We have built our business on providing every client with a Better experience. This Better experience comes not only from our commitment to exceptional workmanship and quality assurance but also in the Better Value you get from our standard inclusions.
What is an Inclusions List?
A builder’s Inclusions List provides a detailed list of what that builder is offering to provide as standard when building your new home. These can be extensive and include a lot of detail, and others can be exhaustive but not really say much at all. For example, will you end up having to go and buy yourself flyscreens for your windows in the middle of summer or be overrun by mosquitos?
Knowing the value of what you will be getting, often comes down to the details in a builder’s standard Inclusions List – what they are really offering for a given price. It is important to look for quality and to pay attention to the details so you know what you are getting.
We created our Inclusions List with a higher level of Inclusions and a focus on using reliable and trusted Brands so that you can rest easy on your first night in your new home knowing you have everything you need.
What makes our Inclusions Better?
When building a Better Built Home, you will receive these standard Inclusions which other Sydney builders call ‘Extras’:
- Speaking of hot summer nights – flyscreens on ALL windows and sliding doors.
- 20mm Caesarstone® benchtops – a trusted brand with exceptional service. Some builders may limit your options – with Better Built Homes you choose from a full range of 16 colours.
- Coloured concrete driveway.
- BORAL® contour range concrete roof tiles. As a standard we include fire retardant sarking under the roof tiles, which makes a huge difference to cooling and heating your home all year-round, saving you, even more money in the long-term.
- ACTRON® ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with two zones.
- A variety of Westinghouse® appliances including 900mm 5 burner cook-top – feel secure you have enough space to cook for a large family or guests.
- Floor tiles or timber-look laminate flooring from the Better Built Homes range to the entry, hallway, living, and kitchen, meals, and family areas. Carpet to the remainder of the home. Every room in your home will have quality floor coverings right from the start.
We are proud this higher level of Inclusions is a point of difference for us, and also for our happy clients.
In summary, make sure you know the full details of what is on offer from your chosen builder, and that you feel secure that you are getting the best possible appliances, fittings and workmanship in combination to build a home that you love.
A Better Experience
As a growing company coming from humble beginnings, we know what it is like to build your own house. We’re committed to exceptional workmanship and quality assurance and proudly live in our own Better Built Homes. We have grown our business on providing every client with a better experience so that you are left with a home that we would want to live in ourselves.
Visit our Display Home
Our Display Home is located in Oran Park Village, in Oran Park. Feel free to come and visit any day of the week and take a walk through. It is the best way to get a true sense of the difference in the quality of our standard inclusions, and workmanship that we are so proud of. Choosing Better Built Homes to build your home could change your life for you and the whole family.
Better Built Homes Display Home:
Corner of 52 Webber Loop and Winterbottom Street, Oran Park.
7 days a week from 9am to 5pm
ph: 1300 100 922.
Please note: all inclusions and details are correct at time of publishing (24/11/2016). Inclusions and upgrades may be subject to change in the future. Please download the latest Inclusions Package for the most up to date inclusions.